As part of the CCW permit application process you must qualify with a firearm with a shooting proficiency skills evaluation. Hi-Desert Rod and Gun Club is a certified vendor for the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s CCW Renewal process.
Schedule your renewal date with the link below. Please pre-register. If that is not possible we will accept walk-ons based on how many registered attendees there are. We will do our best to work with you.
Please arrive on time and ready to fill out your paperwork.
CCW QUALIFICATION RENEWALS
WE ARE A CERTIFIED VENDOR:
Hi Desert Rod & Gun Club is proud to be a certified vendor for the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s CCW Renewal process and to offer a convenient and safe range for you to complete your shooting qualification.
HDRGC will hold San Bernardino County Sheriff certified shooting qualifications the second Saturday of every month at 1:00 pm.
Renewals are held at the HDRGC range. For a map & directions, please visit our Contact page.
What to Bring:Please bring all of the following with you for your shooting qualification:
- A valid form of photo identification.
- Your current or expired CCW card.
- Firearms that you are qualifying with (up to three), unloaded and in locked cases.
- Two magazines per firearm (except revolvers). Do not pre-load your magazines.
- 30 Rounds of factory (manufactured) ammo per firearm. No reloads.
- Eye and ear protection.